Pipelabs Integrity Policy
Your personal integrity is important to us. To ensure you that we safeguard your privacy this is information about how we process your personal information.
This policy applies to you that are visiting and/or contact Pipelabs AB or visit our website www.pipelabs.io. It also applies to you as a customer/employee/candidate and/or potential customer/employee/candidate.
Further down you see what personal information we handle about you depending on the relationship you have with Pipelabs.
WE COMPLY WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS FOR PERSONAL INTEGRITY
GDPR at Pipelabs
Of course, all our personal data processing lives up to the laws and regulations that apply to privacy, which means that we do not process more information about you than is necessary and that all information about you is deleted when it is no longer needed or when you request it.
Data is saved for as long* as you are a customer or wish to have contact with us.
When you cease to be a customer of ours or a employee with us, the information shall be deleted. If you agree, the information may be stored to send out newsletters or information. The information is deleted when you choose to unsubscribe.
What data we store about you
Existing customers:* Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number), billing information, notes of essence to the assignment, company structure, relation between stakeholders.
Existing candidates:* Name, contact information (e-mail, address, phone number), CV, notes from interviews.
Existing employees:* Name, contact information (e-mail, address, phone number), CV, notes from interviews, notes from performance reviews, emergency contacts, bank details.
Potential customers: Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number)
Potential candidates/employees: Name, contact details (e-mail, address, phone number) and CV
- Data for existing customers and employees are also saved for some time after our cooperation has ended. Billing information is retained as long as the Accounting act so requires.
Why we collect personal information
Our primary purpose for processing your personal data is for Pipelabs AB to be able to fulfill commitments to you as a customer/candidate/employee/supplier, but we also collect data about you who are not yet a customer but want to be contacted by us.
We use the information to contact you, to send you information and newsletters.
Our information security
Pipelabs takes a variety of security measures to protect your personal information, such as firewalls and intrusion prevention. We and our personal data assistants save the information in the EU. Bookkeeping data is saved in Sweden or in a by the tax authorities approved country. We do not sell any customer information to 3rd parties.
In addition, we work with access control, which means that personal data are not accessible to more of our employees than is necessary for each employee to carry out their work. Finally, we place at least as high a requirement on the suppliers who process personal data for us.
Your rights (Read more on: www.datainspektionen.se)
- You have the right to be informed about what personal data processing is done with us.
- You have the right to request correction if we have inaccuracies registered about you.
- You have the right to be deleted under the conditions stated by Swedish Data Inspection Board’s, for example if the data no longer is needed for the purpose for which they were collected or if the data is saved with your consent and you revoke the consent (See more On the Swedish Data Inspection Board’s website) The right to be deleted does not apply if we are required by law (e.g. the Accounting Act) to retain the information.
- You are entitled to data portability (right to have your personal information moved)
- You have the right to request a restriction of the processing
- You have the right to object to a personal data processing
- You have the right to make a complaint to Data Inspection Board of treatments performed by us.
If you have any questions about how we handle your information, please contact us through e-mail to: [email protected]